Webinar 1.1: Understanding the basics of MiCA and what's next?
The XReg team reviews the intent, scope, timeline and requirements for Europe’s new crypto-asset law, Markets in Crypto-assets Regulation (MiCA).
In webinar 1.1, the XReg team covers the basics of Europe’s new crypto-asset law, Markets in Crypto-assets Regulation (MiCA) and provides answers to the following questions:
- What is MiCA, what does it intend to do and where does it apply?
- What is the timeline for implementation and what stage are we currently in?
- What’s in (and out) of the MiCA’s scope?
- Who is going to regulate me?
- How long will it take to process an application for authorisation?
- How long do I have to comply?
- What’s next for Level 2 Regulation?
To access the slides from the presentation, click here.
France gets ahead of the game on MiCA
Digital asset businesses entering the French market will have to adhere to many of the EU’s MiCA requirements by as early as January 2024.