Crypto is global, and we are too.
Our international team is based throughout Europe, the UK, Gibraltar, South America and the Caribbean. We give our people the flexibility to work how they work best, whether it’s remote, office-based or a mixture of the two.
The benefits of a career at XReg
30 Vacation Days
Generous Leave Packages
Training & Development Programs
Regular Team Building Activities
Annual Company Retreat
What we do
Offer people careers (not jobs)
Think the unthinkable
Work hard and play hard
Make up our own affirmations (Harambe!)
Reward good ideas
Leave our egos at the door
Travel the world
Advocate for a work-life balance
Eat good food*
*We even have a Slack channel dedicated to it.
Are you ready to work alongside cryptoasset thought leaders, policymakers, industry players, and technical experts?
We are actively hiring for the following roles.
Legal and Corporate Affairs Assistant (Maternity Cover)
XReg Consulting is a public policy and regulatory affairs consultancy specialising in crypto. We help governments formulate sound policy, regulators supervise effectively, public authorities build capacity, and responsible virtual asset businesses thrive and follow the rules. Our team of former regulators and policy advisors is located throughout Europe, Gibraltar, the Caribbean and South America.
We are seeking a highly skilled and organised Legal and Corporate Affairs Assistant to join our team for maternity cover and to support the Head of Operations & Legal. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting our legal and corporate affairs functions by overseeing various tasks related to contracts, legal analysis, and corporate operations. The candidate should have a strong legal background, excellent organisational skills, and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities effectively.
- Review, draft, and negotiate various contracts for XReg Group Companies including, terms of service, engagement letters, NDAs, independent contracts, collaboration agreements, referral agreements, share agreements, MOUs.
- Conduct ad hoc legal analysis and provide advice to team members (in-house).
- Draft staff policies and general procedures.
- Deal with brokers and manage insurance policies, including Travel, Health, Employers Liability and PII.
- Liaise with company secretaries of XReg Group Companies.
- Draft and review Board minutes and resolutions.
- Deal with any corporate actions including share transfers.
- Deal with any business license renewals.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in law or a related field.
- Legal experience in contract management and corporate affairs.
- Strong understanding of legal principles and corporate law.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Effective communication skills.
- Familiarity with Gibraltar’s Companies Act.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with the ability to simplify complex concepts into clear, accessible language.
Applicants will be interviewed and may be required to undertake a test. If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application, you are authorising XReg to process your personal data, in accordance with Gibraltar law, for the purposes of applying to this vacancy.