VASPnet’s mission is to be the world’s source of assured VASP-related data. We aim to achieve this by providing a single source of regulatory information and intelligence.
VASPnet is seeking a driven and dynamic individual to join the team as a TechOps engineer. The successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining and managing the technical infrastructure for both VASPnet and the wider XReg Group.
In this wide-ranging role, you will leverage your strong problem-solving skills, together with your experience in technology operations and administration, to help in scaling our business to new heights. You will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and working alongside the Data and Technology teams to implement the VASPnet and XReg technology strategy.
You will be responsible for...
- Provisioning, configuration, and deployment of global technological infrastructure.
- Support and maintenance of company data and information assets.
- Providing technical assistance and support to end-users across the XReg Group, both on-premises and remote.
- Assistance in software release management procedures for internal applications.
- Ensuring employee computers and software are upgraded and patched as needed.
- Implementing safeguards to mitigate against information and cyber security threats.
- Creating, maintaining and deleting user accounts for existing systems.
- Keeping abreast of key topics in information and cyber security.
- Training new users on IT-related subjects, including best practices on tools and applications, information security and information management.
You will possess...
- At least 3 years experience in IT administration, ideally possess enterprise experience with Apple technologies and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification is not mandatory but would be preferred.
- Great organisational skills, with a keen focus on working with internal clients to ensure continuity and improvement of service.
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive attitude to technology.
- An information, cyber and physical ‘security-first’ mindset, seeking and addressing
- potential vulnerabilities in processes, systems, infrastructure, and staff skills.
- Ability to explain complex events and concepts in clear and concise terms.
Travel, Remote Working and Packages
Employees are free to work from home. When necessary, you may be expected to make yourself available during our office hours or in clients’ time zones. Once the COVID-19 pandemic has abated, the successful candidate may be required to travel, including internationally, as needs dictate.
We offer a competitive remuneration and annual leave package as well as other benefits.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application, you are authorising us to process your personal data for the purposes of applying to this vacancy.
This role is a cross group role, for more information on VASPnet Limited please see https://www.vaspnet.com and for more information on XReg Consulting, please see https://xreg.consulting/about